Welcome to the Intercity Transit Road Trip! Over the next several months we’ll be visiting with our riders and the broader community to help shape the future of public transportation in Thurston County.
Growth is coming to Thurston County. We’re planning ahead to ensure our public transportation network continues to meet local needs. We’re looking for advice and creative ideas to ensure Intercity Transit remains effective, efficient and sustainable for years to come. So, think big-picture and let us know how we can help you get where you’re going – no matter where you’re headed or how you plan to get there.
How to use this online survey and share your ideas
- Visit the different tabs (above) to learn more about each aspect of the project.
- Share this site with others who may be interested in the project.
- When you are ready, give us your thoughts by participating in a brief survey.
You can also:
- Enter your ideas at one of our Idea Boxes located at transit centers, libraries, colleges and other locations throughout our service area
- Email: RoadTrip@intercitytransit.com
- Call: 360-705-5852
- Mail: PO Box 659, Olympia, 98507
- Community Events: Stop by and talk with staff
- Attend a Community Forum (see Events page for dates)
- Stop by our office: 526 Pattison Street SE, Olympia
Intercity Transit designs our system services to meet community defined needs and priorities. Suggestions are always welcome, too. To learn more about us and the services we offer, please visit www.intercitytransit.com or send us a note.